Job Vacancy: Full-time English Language Teacher (20 vacancies)
1) 5 working days per week; possible weekend classes.
2) Two lectures open to the university per term.
3) No less than one consultancy and training per term on extracurricular activities and language contests.
4) Teaching subjects such as oral English, critical reading, English writing, British/American/European politics, history, society & culture, World Literature and Western Civilization, etc.
1) Language Requirement: English as the native language.
2) Contract period: One year (9 months from September 2, 2013 to July 30, 2014).
3) Nationality: USA, UK, Canada, Australia.
4) Education: Four-year Bachelor’s Degree and above (preferably in humanities or social sciences); ESL, TESOL or TEFL holders preferred.
5) Work Experience: more than two years’ teaching experience in institutions of higher education.
6) Age: 25-55.
Benefits of Employment:
1) Monthly Salary: Starting from RMB 6500 before tax based on the education background and working experience.
2) Optional Accommodation: an on-campus furnished apartment (80 square meters; two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom) available for each teacher. (Air conditioner, central heating system, cable TV, local telephone, Internet access, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, shower, gas stove, microwave, cabinet, table, chairs, beds, and beddings are available in each apartment.) The rent (RMB 1500 per month) will be deducted from the monthly salary. Utilities are not included in the rent.
3) Air Ticket / Allowance: Reimbursement of a round-trip international economy cabin air ticket for one-year contract OR an allowance (RMB 7000 for one-year contract).
4) Vacation Allowance: RMB 2200 for fulfillment of a one-year contract.
5) Holidays: 4-Week Winter Holidays with payment for a one-year contract; other paid Chinese holidays.
6) Medical Care (Insurance): Group Accident Insurance within China (for serious injuries, not for outpatient treatment). The insurance premium is included in salary.
7) Common Office: Free computers, a printer and Internet access. Donated reference books available.
1) CV or Resume
2) Copy of Passport Photo page
3) Copy of Degree Diplomas
4) Copy of TEFL certificates
5) Letters of recommendation respectively from 2 previous teaching-related institutions (preferably Letters from International Office of Chinese institutions of higher education)
Program Coordinator: Ms. Bao
Employer: DUT School of Foreign Languages
Dalian University of Technology
Address: No. 2 Linggong Rd., High-Tech Zone
Dalian City, Liaoning Province
P. R. China, 116024